British Columbia Association for Charitable Gaming (BCACG) is a non profit society representing charities’ interests in British Columbia since 1997. Our members have access to gaming revenue though Direct Access, Bingo Affiliation or Raffles. BCACG addresses the concerns of charities with licensing and access to gaming revenue.
What will BCACG do in the future for charities?
1. Continue to ensure that government honors the guarantee of funding to charities and non-profits and that the amount continues to grow each year.
2. Continue to represent charities and non-profits on all relevant issues and to help them access funds for their communities.
3. To provide charities and non-profits with current information with respect to Gaming issues.
Why should your organization join?
BCACG needs your continued financial support. And there is strength in numbers. We encourage charities that rely on Gaming Revenue in British Columbia to join us. Your voice is necessary to ensure your access to gaming revenue continues. And yes, you can pay out of any gaming funds you receive.
What can YOU do to help charities and non-profits in BC?
1. SIGN OUR TWO PETITIONS–especially the one for Vancouver Residents. You can find the link to these on the home page.
2. Call or write Vancouver City Council and tell them that you expect them to stand up to the provincial government. Ask Council to protect charities and non-profits by holding up the province’s application for Gaming Expansion until charities receive their promised share of Gaming Revenues.
3. Spread the word to anyone you know who volunteers, donates, or helps in our charitable and non-profit sector. Send our Open Letter to Minister Coleman on to others!
4. Contact us if you can volunteer your time and energy–we need you!