Save the Date! Volunteer Futures and BCACG Symposium 2020
SAVE THE DATE!
November 13 & 14, 2020 – Executive Vancouver Airport Hotel, Richmond, BC.
EXPERTS WANTED! CALL FOR SESSION PROPOSALS
We are now accepting submissions for speakers for Volunteer Futures & BCACG Symposium 2020.
Who You Are
Our conference is targeted at nonprofit leaders, charities, volunteers, staff, board of directors etc. We host a cost-effective conference known for its inspiring keynote addresses, practical workshops and relevant sessions with plenty of opportunities to network with colleagues from across BC.
What We Want in a Session
Sessions should focus on practical solutions, resources, case-studies etc and how they can benefit volunteers, non-profits and charities.
Topics could include (but aren’t limited to):
- Board Governance Tips/Tools
- Fund Development/Campaign Innovations
- Grant Writing
- HR: Bullying or harassment workshop; Wellness in the Workplace
- Creating Inclusive Work Environment
- Volunteer Management
- Digital marketing and social media
- Improving the Non-Profit Workplace – Using Technology, Automation and Workflows
- CRA/Record-Keeping/Tax Receipting
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Evaluating Programs
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
- The conference is Thursday & Friday – November 13 & 14. Time approximately between 8:30 -3:30.
- The sessions/workshops are approximately 1hour/15 mins to 1 hour/30 minutes in length.
- A variety of formats are encouraged and audience interactivity is strongly recommended.
- Submitting with a co-presenter is welcomed.
- Speakers will be featured in the Conference materials, website and on social media.
- *Honorarium typically not offered to presenters, but we may be able to help cover travel costs.
- *Sponsors may be found to cover speaker fee.
How Will Conference Sessions be Determined?
Submissions are open until June 1, 2020.